How to Enroll for Graduate Credit:
- Enroll in the course of your choice
- When enrolling in the course select the "Course + Graduate Credit" option
- If you are already enrolled in the course, you can add on graduate credits here. Be sure to select the corresponding graduate add-on based on the course that you are enrolled in.
How to Receive Your Transcript from Teachers College of San Joaquin:
- Transcripts and grades are provided by Teachers College of San Joaquin.
- Once your final project has been approved, you will need to complete the course completion form that will be provided in the graduate module.
- Novak Education will submit your final grade, course registration, and graduate credit fee to Teachers College of San Joaquin.
- Within 15 business days from the time of final project approval, your transcript will be mailed to you.
- If you need additional transcript copies you can request copies here. Please note that there are two options for additional transcripts, one rush and one regular. There is also an additional fee paid directly to Teachers College.
Innovate Inside the [Box]: Applying UDL to Innovate Inside the ClassroomCourse
To ensure our students learn and succeed we must innovate every day. This is even more true now as we are forced to transition to distance learning. Learn to adopt the Innovator’s Mindset through the principles of Universal Design for Learning (UDL).
Equity by Design - 45 hr_Course
Equity By Design: Make the Critical Link Between Social Justice and UDL. A first of its kind course, gain the tools to equip students (and teachers, too) with the will, skill, and collective capacity to enact positive change.
UDL Now! Self-Directed Course_Course
Unpack the why, the what, and the how of Universal Design for Learning in this self-paced course. Dive into the UDL guidelines, learn how UDL creates more equitable learning environments, and try out tools to start embedding UDL into your practice.