How to Enroll for Graduate Credit:
- Enroll in the course of your choice
- When enrolling in the course select the "Course + Graduate Credit" option
- If you are already enrolled in the course, you can add on graduate credits here. Be sure to select the corresponding graduate add-on based on the course that you are enrolled in.
- Within the graduate credit course, you will be prompted to create your account with Gordon College.
How to Receive Your Transcript from Gordon College:
- Transcripts and grades are provided by Gordon College, in order to receive your grade and transcript ensure that you are enrolled as a student.
- Enroll as a student here - https://www.gordon.edu/professionallearning/register. Please note that you only need to complete Step 1. Do not complete Step 2 (Registration and Payment), that is managed by Novak Educational Consulting.
- Once your final project has been approved, Novak Educational Consulting will send your grade, graduate credit fee, and course registration to Gordon College
- Within 5-10 business days from time of final project approval, you will receive a grade report from Gordon College via email. The grade report will include your student ID number that you will need to enter to receive your transcript.
- Once you receive your grade report via email, you can request your final transcript here - https://www.gordon.edu/transcripts
Innovate Inside the [Box]: Applying UDL to Innovate Inside the ClassroomCourse
To ensure our students learn and succeed we must innovate every day. This is even more true now as we are forced to transition to distance learning. Learn to adopt the Innovator’s Mindset through the principles of Universal Design for Learning (UDL).
Equity by Design - 45 hr_Course
Equity By Design: Make the Critical Link Between Social Justice and UDL. A first of its kind course, gain the tools to equip students (and teachers, too) with the will, skill, and collective capacity to enact positive change.
UDL Now! Self-Directed Course_Course
Unpack the why, the what, and the how of Universal Design for Learning in this self-paced course. Dive into the UDL guidelines, learn how UDL creates more equitable learning environments, and try out tools to start embedding UDL into your practice.