Novak Educational Consulting has formed a partnership with Gordon College to offer graduate level continuing education credits.
How to Enroll for Graduate Credit:
- Enroll in the course of your choice
- When enrolling in the course select the "Course + Graduate Credit" option
- If you are already enrolled in the course, you can add on graduate credits here. Be sure to select the corresponding graduate add-on based on the course that you are enrolled in.
- Within the graduate credit course, you will be prompted to create your account with Gordon College.
How to Receive Your Transcript from Gordon College:
- Transcripts and grades are provided by Gordon College, in order to receive your grade and transcript ensure that you are enrolled as a student.
- Enroll as a student here - https://www.gordon.edu/professionallearning/register. Please note that you only need to complete Step 1. Do not complete Step 2 (Registration and Payment), that is managed by Novak Educational Consulting.
- Once your final project has been approved, Novak Educational Consulting will send your grade, graduate credit fee, and course registration to Gordon College
- Within 5-10 business days from time of final project approval, you will receive a grade report from Gordon College via email. The grade report will include your student ID number that you will need to enter to receive your transcript.
- Once you receive your grade report via email, you can request your final transcript here - https://www.gordon.edu/transcripts