Explore Effective PLCs
Explore and consider how effective PLCs require educators to be learners.
Facilitate UDL PLCs
Plan, prepare and facilitate an effective PLC meeting that is targeted to your PLC goal and universally designed.
Support PLC Structure
Apply learned knowledge to support PLC’s as a leadership group within an organization.
- Review the Syllabus.
- View/Listen to each module video.
- Dive deeper into the content. Review readings and resources, the key is to self-differentiate. Choose what works best for you and helps you better understand the content and engage with the lesson
- Post to the discussion board, interact with your classmates if you choose to, and make connections
- Taking the course for grad credit? Complete a final project for feedback
- Receive your completion certificate for 15 continuing education hours or 1 graduate-level continuing education credit (as applicable)
Magdalena Ganias, Ed.D. is a passionate educator, leader, and advocate for creating flexible and nurturing learning environments for both students and teachers. She currently serves as the Manager of Curriculum & Professional Learning K-12 for the Worcester Public Schools in Worcester, Massachusetts but also has worked as a classroom teacher in various urban districts, department head, and school-based administrator. In her current role, Dr. Ganias supports instructional coaches with implementing best practices for leading teachers district-wide, heads the Advanced Placement program, guides curriculum liaisons, and facilitates universally designed professional learning sessions.